Quillix Capture 5.2 Now Available
Prevalent Software is pleased to announce the availability of Quillix Capture 5.2! We have added some new features, and made a number of improvements to scanning and usability in our latest version of Quillix Capture.
Quillix 5.2 New Features
- Tab Bar Re-ordering – The order of the navigation tabs in Quillix Capture can now be re-ordered by the user.
- Default Tab – A user can now specify a default tab that is displayed upon initial login to the Quillix Web Client.
- Web Client Panel Resizing – The size and proportion of various Web Client panels is now saved between sessions.
- Improved Display Support – Improved support for smaller displays.
- New Search Filters – Case Management and Reports.
- New Document Import QSX – Automatically import documents using file directory and name component metadata.
- New Windows Explorer Extension – Send files to Quillix Capture by right clicking them in Windows Explorer.
For more information about these and other new features of Quillix Capture 5.2, including system requirements and installation/upgrade procedures, we invite you to read the Online Release Notes.