Mavro Imaging Completes Con Edison Implementation
Production metrics demonstrate just how well Mavro systems function in high volume and challenging environments
Westampton, NJ – March 9, 2017 – Mavro Imaging, a leading provider of lockbox, remittance processing, and document imaging solutions, has announced the completion of a new system implementation at Con Edison in New York. The system is located at the Con Edison remittance lockbox processing facility and handles over 10 million paper check and EFT payments per year. The implementation was completed on time and on budget, and the system is now in full operation.
After careful evaluation of options to update their legacy processing system or outsource their operation, Con Edison chose to proceed with a full system replacement from Mavro Imaging. According to actual production metrics, Con Edison is already realizing major benefits:
- A 75% decrease in rejects via improved CAR/LAR read rates and the system’s suspense feature.
- Faster handling of all exception items.
- Transaction level balancing that eliminates time-consuming batch balancing issues.
- Simple, fast, and accurate one-click ICL processing and report generation.
- End-to-end encryption and flexible redaction have improved audit compliance.
- Reduction in costly hardware required by the system, such as servers, workstations, or additional environments.
“Large payment volumes and a variety of exception types that must be smoothly handled in the workflow make utility payment processing a particularly challenging environment,” said George Hayduchok, Mavro President. “The performance improvements Con Edison is already seeing demonstrate the capabilities and flexibility of a Mavro solution delivered by our dedicated team of experts.”
Available only from Mavro, MavBridge™ for Utilities and MavBridge™ for Lockbox are extensive product suites that focus on optimizing processing for these demanding applications. For more information about Mavro’s solutions for utilities, lockbox operations, and service bureaus, please visit our website atwww.MavroImaging.com.
A success story documenting the implementation of a Mavro system at another large utility operation is also available. Read the success story.