InStream Acquires Echostone, Inc. to Continue Growth of Next Generation ECM Solutions Nationwide
Nashville, TN – June 23, 2017 – InStream, integrator and outsourcing provider of enterprise content management, workflow, and BPO solutions, today announces the acquisition of Echostone, Inc., based in Charlotte, NC.
The latest acquisition provides an even broader coverage in the Carolinas where InStream has developed a significant customer base over the last 13 years. InStream and Echostone share many of the same business values, vendors, philosophies and processes, enabling InStream to provide unparalleled levels of business process automation, customer service and technical support to their combined client base throughout the country.
For new and future Echostone clients, InStream adds the following:
- Access to InStream’s automation of document-intensive, core business processes— through system development and integration or by Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
- ECM solutions for organizations wanting to outsource document-intensive processes, including scanning, data entry, benefits enrollment, check scanner fulfillment, virtual mailroom, and image lockbox services
- Deep healthcare payer and provider experience, including the automation of Medicare enrollment and processing prior authorizations via BPO
- Profitability enhancement for those needing to deploy a mobile strategy, integration automation and business process analytics
- Strong national technical support, operations, logistics, and back-office support
For InStream clients, Echostone adds the following:
- Extensive experience with advanced capture and workflow software from industry leading vendors that include Kofax, Fujitsu, and Rimage.
- Echostone helps broaden the entire Kofax software suite offered by InStream, including Kofax Capture, Kofax Express, and Kofax VRS
- Strong experience with government, education, medical, banking, finance and SMB.
- Ability to closely serve InStream’s Carolina based clients, along with the other markets served by Echostone.
- Further and continued advanced development for both InStream and Echostone clients.
“Our growth through acquisitions, and traditional organic growth places InStream as one of the largest, strongest and most competent privately held integrators and innovators in the ECM marketplace,” said InStream Chairman, Mark Hinson. “Our industry understands that Echostone has a reputation for developing creative and complex solutions for corporate applications across the US, and for being excellent corporate citizens in the multiple geographic areas they service. We are excited about this additional to the InStream family of technology brands, and believe our clients, prospects and vendor partners will see continued value as we add the Echostone solution set to our suite of solutions for healthcare, financial, government, and corporate applications.”
“As President of Echostone, Inc. it has always been my goal to focus on three major objectives, says Tom Bojarski. First, insure our clients that we were providing them with world class solutions, systems, services, and support. Second, insure our employees that they have dependable employment and a ‘great’ place to work while always trying to stay ahead of the ever changing technology curve. Third, insure our suppliers that they were receiving excellent representation and support in the marketplace.”