Ambir® Technology signs bundle agreement with Nuance® for Power PDF
Create, assemble, edit, sign and more with PDF files with one application
Wood Dale, IL, October 27, 2016 — Ambir® Technology today announced it has signed an agreement with Nuance Communications to bundle Nuance® Power PDF full version on select Ambir scanner models, as well as a 45-day free trial for all other Ambir and DocketPORT scanners, enabling users to do more with PDF files in one straightforward and easy-to-use solution.
“Many people use only a free PDF reader that limits them to mainly view and print PDF files. Our users can now be freed from ‘PDF jail’ with the inclusion of Nuance Power PDF and experience the freedom of modifying their PDF files in ways that make them far more productive,” said John Capurso, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer at Ambir. “Power PDF is a full-featured PDF tool and the best value available. We are delighted to be partnering with Nuance to put these features into the hands of our scanner users.”
“Power PDF is purpose built to address the PDF needs of businesses,” said Chris Strammiello, VP, Global Alliances & Strategic Marketing. “Ambir Scanner users who have access to Power PDF are able to easily search, manage, edit and secure their information, just as if they were using a standard Office solution like Word or Excel. Unlike users of basic or free PDF solutions, Power PDF users can also easily convert documents to other document types, maximizing productivity.”
With Nuance Power PDF Standard, users can:
- Create PDF files from Office documents, including Office 2016 via ribbon add-ons
- Automatically convert PDF files to Office Documents to edit and repurpose them.
- Create text-searchable PDF files (sPDF) to search documents by content
- Use a ribbon interface like Microsoft® Office®, including Microsoft Windows® 10 touch enabled input
- Digitally sign PDF documents
- Automatically proof read and correct spelling errors in scanned documents
To learn more about Nuance Power PDF Standard and download the 45-day free trial, visit: www.ambir.com/powerpdf.